Kimberly, at Words4jp’s, has kindly given me an award: Sisterhood of the World Bloggers
Nominees for this award are expected to:
1. Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
2. Answer 10 questions.
3. Nominate 10/12 blogs that you find a joy to read (yes, one can include gentlemen….)
4. Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know that they have been nominated.
5. Include the award logo within your blog post.
You don’t HAFTA accept the award, of course.
My answers are:
1. Your favorite color – Yellow
2. Your favorite animal – Giraffe
3. Your favorite non-alcoholic drink – Coca-Cola
4. Facebook or Twitter – Either or, one is for people I love, and the other is for people I don’t even know.
5. Your favorite pattern – I’m a sucker for patterns; floral or paisley must be my favorites.
6. Do you prefer getting or giving presents? – Definitely giving
7. Your favorite number? – Four
8. Your favorite day of the week? – Thursday
9. Your favorite flower? – Tulip
10. What is your passion? – My home, husband, and children, mainly.
My nominees are:
As I list my fabulous nominees, I can’t help but think there should be ten more. I find I am a bit saddened by bloggers who now so rarely post, or who’ve shut down their blogs since I came to WordPress. I miss them, dammit!