One-Liner Wednesday — Punny or Naught

“Turning a loaf of challah into French toast makes it even breader.” — things I say when I’m over-caffed and sleep-deprived

challahtoasts

One-Liner Wednesdays are brought to you by LindaGHill

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to One-Liner Wednesday — Punny or Naught

For God sake, Joey, cut down on the caffeine already!
    Not sure whether to laugh or cry. Looks delish though!

• I can’t stop, Linda! And you can’t bring me down! I have a lot to do and I neeeeeeeed the caffeine and OMG I’ve got to go pick up the girls now, and The Mister, and should I take the dog? I think I should take the dog! Is it too hot for the dog? I hope traffic’s not too bad right now. Maybe I’ll leave the dog at home. Gotta go! Bye!

That’s pretty good. And, it looks really good.

3. meg68 says:

If you’re not shakin, you haven’t had enough coffee yet….. and I’m off to make another now.
    I’ve reached a whole other level of procrastination this week Joey, taken to all kinds of introverted pastimes just so I don’t have to go get plaster in my hair…
    😀

4. words4jp says:

Yum – challah!! Mazel Tov!!!

For a minute I got confused that you were doing the Six-Word Wednesday and I thought, “whoa, she’s really over-caffeinated. That’s way more than six words!”

6. mewhoami says:

Ha! Breader. Sounds good to me. Also, that photo looks delicious!

7. Almost any caffeine turns me into a nutter, although some people consider that my natural state. What I can say is I would love to meet up with that little plate full, while armed with a fork

8. lisajsmi says:

hahahhahahaha….you are too funny! And, I definitely want that for breakfast. Sadly, yogurt and cheerios this morning. Gotta run to get ready for work. Thanks for the giggles. =)

9. Phil Taylor says:

That sounds amazingly delicious!

10. Just did my normal thing I do… “that’s a Fiesta plate!!!”