With GratitudeThanks for stoppin by!
Top Posts & Pages
- Plant People
- #ThursdayDoors -- Christ Church Cathedral
- Good Handwriting is a Useless Talent
- One-Liner Wednesday -- Variations on a List
- U is for Underwear
- #ThursdayDoors -- Double Feature
- Text to Talk to Introverts
- Oh What to Take?
- How to Enjoy Your Facebook in 10 Utterly Complicated Steps
- Kiddie Pools: Fun to Read About?
Whatcha Lookin For?13storiestilhalloween A-Z for April Ace aging anxiety anxiety disorder anxiety symptoms ativan Beauty Queen Beefy blog blog award bloggers Bubba cats childhood Christmas Postathon Chubby Squirrel church coffee conspiracy theorist dentist diet dog dreams Drew Drunken Stories EvDaDaDec Fairy Godmother fall family FIL food gardening grandma Granny gratitude happiness health HME holidays home home improvement ice cream INFJ insomnia JLW jobs JusJoJan kids lifestyle Lola marriage media mental-health Mentor Mick MIL mommies money Moo mother moving Mr. F Mr. Hill NaNoWriMo nature neurotic One-Liner Wednesday Orb panic panic attack parenting pet adoption pets quote challenge rant religion rosacea Sassy sexist shopping Simon Sissy sleep snow SOCS starbucks sweat pants SYW teaching TheMister The Mister The Palace of Rules Thursday Doors Tori Tracey tradition travel True Viv writing wtf yoga
Tag Archives: Christmas Postathon
The prompt for 22 is White Christmas or green Christmas? I’ve been hoping for a White Christmas since I got back to Indiana and I still haven’t had one. Maybe the third time is the charm? Probably not. Just this morning … Continue reading
Colored lights or white lights? Nancy prompts. Matter of personal preference, isn’t it? I might would add colored lights if they were bubble lights! I’m a white light person, because I love white. This year, some of my LED lights died tragically from … Continue reading
On the 19th, Nancy lists the Christmas tree. I’d argue it’s a Yule tree, but I must admit, Christmas trees seem more popular. We got a live tree this year. We don’t always. Last year we had Cletus the Dog Kitten … Continue reading
18. Celebrating the holiday with your pets Huh? Like, giving them presents or hanging stockings for them or whatever? Nah. We did, the second Christmas we had our dog, give her an enormous bone. It wasn’t as much a Christmas gift … Continue reading
17. A special gift you have given or received This topic kinda blows my mind, because when I think about gifts I have received, I get emotionally overwhelmed with gratitude. Best I focus on the material items, I reckon. Oh but … Continue reading
Holiday cards are Day 15 I’ve always been a big fan of holiday cards. I’ve even written a post about them already. Still, I love to write the holiday cards and this year was no different. Okay, it was a … Continue reading
“Gift bags or wrapping paper?” Nancy asks. I love to wrap. Love it. So relaxing. So pretty. I find it quite zen. While I wrap, I think about the person opening the gift, and what their reaction will be. Anticipation … Continue reading
Day 10 asks if I’ve sat on Santa’s lap. Yes. I think the picture says it all, don’t you? Yeah. Now, we don’t do Santa, which you can read about here, but I did let the children sit with Santa if … Continue reading
Baking cookies or another holiday treat, prompts 7. For years and years I have baked my way through the holidays. My parents were snowbirds, gone for the winter, so my holidays were unfettered by expectations or obligations. This led to … Continue reading