Double the Whip

In honor of our beautiful warm weather here in February, I share with you a photo from the summer of 2004. My parents came to stay with the kids for the afternoon. When we returned, Sassy, almost two, wanted ‘some’ too. There she sat, double-fisting the dregs of our iced coffees.

sassy-starbucks

This photo of Sassy always makes The Mister smile, maybe it’ll work for you, too.

Happy Friday Everyone!

This entry was posted in Random Musings and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Double the Whip

1. baldjake70 says:

It does always make smile.

2. jan says:

A two fisted drinker hey? Happy Friday to you as well!

3. Victo Dolore says:

Awwwwwww!!!!! Adorable. 🙂

4. Happy Friday Joey! A perfect pic to share for a cheery, warm Friday 🙂

5. It did make me smile, Joey. I hope you’re smiling a lot on this Friday, too, and that you’ll smile throughout the weekend.

janet

6. darsword says:

Why wouldn’t one smile when seeing this sweetie? 🙂

7. It worked!
    Let the weekend begin!

8. Instant smile. A budding coffee lover, or maybe it’s just about the ice ?? Adorable.

9. She’s a sweetie! Love the picture—you can tell she has lots of personality. 🙂

10. loisajay says:

Party on–it’s Friday!!

11. Kid knows what she wants. Good thing for a woman.

12. Definitely smiling as I remember a picture I took of my child looking up at my human while stealing chips from his bag. Yep, the human knew what was happening, the not-quite-2-year old thought nobody else knew the potato chips were missing. Ah, beautiful.

13. Benson says:

Awww. What a cutie pie. It did indeed make me smile. Happy Friday to you too.

14. Anxious Mom says:

Gah, look at that sweet face!

Tell me about it:

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s