It’s Only an Hour, They Say

If you missed my ever-so-eloquent post on time change from last year that’s okay, I’ll sum it up for you:

Time change is stupid.

It’s another unusually warm and sunny day. I walked around yesterday hoping to see a pop of crocus or hyacinth, but there weren’t any. I did see plenty of branches, twigs and leaves. I should head outside to tidy up.

Instead, I’m so tired, it’s become the perfect day to lie in bed watching television. This day needs an AbFab marathon. Yes, Sweetie, Darling, it does.

abfab1
This day needs nachos. Imma make some nachos later.

nachos
And beer. This day needs beer.

They say I only lost an hour, but I think they lie.

This entry was posted in Personally and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to It’s Only an Hour, They Say

1. hoodyhoo says:

I had to get up for work at 3am – which was technically 2 – plus I barely slept from all the “what if the clock doesn’t update?” angst in my crazy head. So the rest of today is brought to you by sweatpants and “Sister Wives!”

I agree that time change is stupid. I was very happy getting up in the light and now it is dark again. I suppose I could get up later, or we could change a useless system that serves no purpose. Maybe I’ll have a beer too.

3. Masala Chica says:

Ooh, sounds like the perfect day. Especially the nachos. Count me in, sister. XO.

4. Merrissa says:

haha — I totally lost more than just an “hour”. Missed my bootcamp class this a.m. and now I’m going to be completely useless today!

we decided last night to rebel. We set the clocks ahead but we also set out lives ahead. being retired we can do that. So I got up at 6:30 instead of five and we will stay up an extra hour at night, and somehow figure out the inbetween. At least I could walk the dog in light, instead of by flashlight, which can’t get much more boring.

6. words4jp says:

it friggin’ fraggan’ sucks. i hate the time change – blah blah blah. i do love AbFab! Jeez i have not seen this show in sooooo long:)

7. spacurious says:

I feel so relieved right now that i’m not the only moron who had trouble with this.

I say screw what the clock says, I’ll do what I want, WHEN I want. 😉