Our mostly staycation was delightful, as one would suppose.
I made some notes and took some pictures, in an attempt to record the magical events that transpired while The Mister and I were childless.
Without further ado, I will share the incredible possibilities of a couple childless at home.
1. No one fought. It was truly amazing. Not once did The Mister and I argue over who held the kitten longer, or who last took the dog out. Not once did I accuse The Mister of stealing my hair clip, nor did I claim his drink was my own, when I had, in fact, drunk all of mine.
2. No one rang the bell or knocked on the door.
3. My MIL did not call.
4. No one came into our room at night.
5. Not one single Disney show was watched.
6. Not one single pop song played.
7. Entire conversations of a mature nature were completed without interruption.
8. I never tripped over a toy, a wet towel, or a pair of shoes.
9. No one asked to play my phone.
10. No one asked me where anything was.
Here are some of the lusty pics I snapped for my readers:
Countless times a day, we were allowed the privilege of gazing upon these rarely seen household items. In stunned silence.