Oooh! From Inside the Actors Studio! Fun!
- What is your favorite word?
lollipop — it’s fun to say — and parapluie (French for umbrella) for the same reason
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
- What turns you off?
bullshit, bigotry, exclusion
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What sound or noise do you love?
the sound of the orchestra tuning up
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
too many — ocular surgeon, for one
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
I don’t think it works like that. I don’t believe in Heaven or Hell. I don’t like the idea of spending eternity in such a refined space as Heaven and y’all know I hate to be hot. But ya know, if that’s how it goes, “Welcome. How was your trip? Can I make you a drink?” is always nice. I’ve long imagined loved ones would welcome me, and my cat would jump into my arms. I’ve long assumed I’d return to earth again. Maybe get promoted.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
This last week, I am grateful for the pleasure of good friends, for my parents being alive, and for the strength of the women in my life. This week, I’m looking forward to the long weekend.
Share Your World is a weekly feature and anyone can play along.