One-Liner Wednesday — He Could Eat a Whole Box of Sleepy Cows

“Moo’s asleep,” I said as I returned to the living room.

The Mister asked me, “Are there any more of those sleepy cows?”

I raised my eyebrows and considered all the sleepy cows I know. I almost told him Cowy was sleepin, too…

Sassy and I shared a look of confusion before turning back to him, “What?!?”

“The ice cream sammich things.”

“Skinny Cows!” we shouted.

But now we shall call them Sleepy Cows.

weds

One-Liner Wednesday is brought to you by LindaGHill

This entry was posted in Random Musings and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

52 Responses to One-Liner Wednesday — He Could Eat a Whole Box of Sleepy Cows

1. loisajay says:

sleepy cows, skinny cows….. what a riot!

“Sleepy Cows” I love that. I get those from our local soft serve place. I may just have to start calling them sleepy cows. I have to limit myself to one a night, because I could eat the entire box of six.

3. Way too many carbs – and low fat is controversial – but boy the marketing push! One of those has more than my carb limit for a day. Just call something ‘skinny’ and logic goes out the window.

4. I want a sleepy cow now.

5. “now we shall call them Sleepy Cows.”
    Well, you hafta! Indubitably.
    [That is the first time I made use of the word Indubitably. For the record, you realize. Also for the record, I’d be lost without spellcheck on that one!]

• joey says:

I’ve never understood why we have both undoubtedly and indubitably, but I will admit indubitably sounds better somehow 🙂
      Obviously your spelling and word choice has earned you a Sleepy Cow — chocolate or vanilla?

6. marianallen says:

SLEEPY COWS! I love ice cream sammiches, and now I love them EXTRA. 😀

7. Sleepy – skinny makes sense to me. I often feel much skinnier when I’ve been sleeping for days without eating.

8. LOL! That’s funny! My favorite is the cookies-n- cream ones.

9. pluviolover says:

Oh, wow. I thought he was talking about the skinny cows laced with sleepy thingys, like melatonin and tryptophan…or THC…just sayin’…

10. So what exactly is that? Cream between biscuits or something like that.

11. Benson says:

Too funny. Of course I have no idea what a Skinny Cow ice cream sammich is. To me the best ice cream sammich is a Klondike. Yum- Ice cream. I even like those old timey ones. Ice Cream

12. John Holton says:

Mmmm… Skinny Cows.

13. bikerchick57 says:

LOL! If you’re keeping a list of Misterisms, this would be a good one to add.

14. I love the way words and their meanings evolve amongst a group of creative people. Language is so dynamic! 🙂

15. Erika says:

Haha! I want a sleepy cow, too. You should make your own and put a little something-something in them and make a legit Sleepy Cow 😉

• joey says:

I had to read that several times to understand your meaning! OMG, I may be legit SLEEPY, lol!
      My first thought, I am not entrepreneurial and ambitious like that! My second thought, that’s a lotta bloody work! And then I was like, what did she mean, legit?!?
      OHHHHHH. der

16. JoAnna says:

Getting here late, I was sleepy when I started reading this. Now, I’m hungry. I only have healthy food here. 😦 NO, wait. I just remembered….. gotta go to the frig! 🙂

17. Ally Bean says:

Hilarious. When I’m skinny I’m usually more sleepy because I’m eating less, so this makes perfect sense to me.

18. reocochran says:

This made me chuckle!! 😀
    I would go through a few of these since I live alone, Joey!!

19. Mmmm…sleepy…skinny… either way that cow is delicious. 🙂

20. Names don’t matter when there’s ice cream sandwiches in the house. 🙂

Tell me about it:

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s